Our exams just ended and it was quiet stressful time period. We friends decided to meet up and refresh our minds after a hectic month of exams. We all agreed on having a lunch party at a fancy restaurant. Now this fine morning we all got ready and went to the restaurant. All of us reached at decided time, then we sat there and clicked a lot of pictures and chit chatted. As we ordered food, the waiter told us it will take 45-60 minutes so some of my friends decided to play games until food comes. One of us suggested playing truth or dare and we all agreed. Before starting the game, we clearly stated the rule. The rule was, one who doesn't complete his/her dare would be accountable for a penalty. And the penalty was to pay the whole bill. Everyone agreed and started the game.
As the game started, I spun the bottle, it got turned towards my friend, she chose truth and spoke the truth. After her, it was my turn and I chose dare very over confidently. There was this thing in my mind that they would never even think of giving me an unusual or a difficult dare in this restaurant. My mind was very easy going at the moment and I was waiting for them to decide. They took a moment and one of my friend immediately had an evil dare in his mind and asked me to trigger this couple who was sitting in the corner in such a way that they should start fighting with each other. I got a little puzzled at the moment and I refused to perform this dare as it was a very cruel act according to my perception. I requested my friends to change the dare but they refused as they got excited. It made me nervousπ and at the same I didn't want to pay the billπ’. As it was end of month and I had no money left in my bank account and if i didn't perform the dare i had to pay the whole billπ’π’. I felt a peer pressure and decided to fulfill this dare with a cold heart. As that couple was talking loudly, we heard that guy's name so i already knew his name. I went with an angry face towards that couple and acted as i know this guy. I said "Hammad!!! What the hell are you doing here with this girl, was she the reason you have been avoiding my texts" OH GOD, That couple was looking at me with shocking expressionsππ. I continued my acting and the guy said " who are you?(with nervous expressions) i didn't meet you in my entire life". Now at this point i wanted to laugh my heart outπ but i controlled it and said "Hammad don't you dare lie to me, you have been taking to me for a long time (with angry expressions)" his girlfriend got really angry and started questioning him "Who is she? and what is she talking about?" The guy was explaining her very anxiously " i don't know her, i don't know what is she talking about, i never met her" but sadly her girlfriend didn't trusted him. They got into huge fight. At this point i felt extremely badπ. I looked towards my friends who were enjoying the situation from corner and texted them to come quickly because the situation got serious as the girl was about to hit his boyfreind ππ. My friends came and told them immediately that all of it was a dare. They looked us as they were about to kill us. They got really upset with our act. We apologized, treated them a dessert as an apology and they accepted it ππ. At the end the girl laughed and said "You should be an actor!!!" πππ
Crazy..ππ
ReplyDeleteπππππ
ReplyDeleteOMG crazy dareπ
ReplyDeleteGood share
ReplyDeleteπ Lol
ReplyDeletehaha, good one!
ReplyDeleteππGood one!
ReplyDeleteNice one :')
ReplyDeleteππ»
ReplyDeleteWoah! Mind blown
ReplyDeleteOhhππππ
ReplyDelete