Monday, December 27, 2021

Attending crazy Wedding

I always thought of attending a wedding uninvited. Couldn't do it in my college times. Couldn't find the right circumstances for it back then but when i came to university, this was on my checklist to attend a marriage uninvited. I mean sounds really childish but maybe I am impressed by seniors so i wanted to try it once to experience the vibe๐Ÿ˜‰. So I planned it with my university friends to attend the marriage uninvited. 


It was Sunday, we all went to E-11 to choose the best Marquee which would fulfill our cause. This place has a chain of marquees and since it was Sunday, there was function in each of them. I mean I could see the names of groom and brides and decide which groom would have made the best arrangements. We took a walk to decide on where we should land our foot. First we saw a very decent function happening in one marquee. The relatives of the groom were all awating his arrival. The marquee seemed to have a nice environment. Then we moved to the next marquee. This one was quite executive. My friend was like," Lets go in this one". But the crowd seemed too boring and sophisticated. I changed my statement, I didn't just want to eat. I wanted to have fun too. We moved on to the next. Now this next one seemed really nice. The groom's father was smiling at us as if they were our very own lmao. We went into this marquee and greeted all the relatives as if we were the ones they were dearly waiting for. I still remember this unknown auntie kissed me on cheeks for like 3 times๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฃ. The fourth time I was gonna say "Please, I came uninvited. Spare me". Nevermind we finally went in. So there were 8 of us. 4 guys and 4 girls. In the start, the excitement shook us. We parted ways. Some friends started taking pictures. Some went to the stage. I stood by the mirror and my eyes were on the stage because it was empty. The groom and bride hadn't arrived yet. I didn't want anything bad to happen or someone to spot us since all my friends looked like they were gonna have a blast at eating. I maintained my composure. We all reunited, took some pictures. As we were taking pictures, a man from behind asked "what are you guyz doing here?" when we looked back it was our Economics Teacher๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฆ. We all were in shock as if we saw a ghost. God!!! That was the moment we couldn't say a word and thought we are dead. The Teacher Laughed and said "Did you guys came here uninvited?" we couldn't say a word but gave an embarassing smile๐Ÿ˜„. The Teacher laughed and understood our scenario and said "Don't worry i am not going to tell anyone, you guys can enjoy as, in your age i've done it several times myself too"๐Ÿ˜‚. That was the moment when we realised that our Teacher is soo cool๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜Ž. After this, we sat on the round table and it was on corner where there was not much crowd. Well here comes the fun part๐Ÿ˜†. An uncle auntie came and sat with us. They were silent for 15 minutes straight and so were we. We were pretending that everything's normal but from inside we were like Please dont ask anything from us. The auntie inquired from us, "Are you cousins or siblings" Well to add salt to injury, two friends responded at the same time with two different answers๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. One said siblings and the other said friends. It was state of shock for us and the uncle auntie. They glared at us and it seemed as if they were also there uninvited. Well we continued our venture not paying much attention to them. The groom and the bride arrived some moment later. We took pictures with them. I whispered into the bride's ears that we came uninvited. She had a laughter at that time, that was the fun moment๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜. Then the food was the best part❤.

4 comments:

Famous post