As the world was hit by the
pandemic in the year 2019 School, colleges and business were bind to remain
close in that era so that people can stay safe at their house to prevent
themselves and their love ones form this virus that is contagious and can be deadly.
Where The COVID-19 has shut down the school in the meantime it has given
a boom to online classes which was the substitute as the schools cannot be
opened due to the COVID spread risk. As a result E-Learning through different
Digital platforms increased and hence it was difficult for the students as well
as the teachers to adapt this new mode of learning and teaching in beginning
but gradually we all started to adapt it because it’s a part of life and we
have to live and study like this.

we all have some sort of experience in online classes. I myself had very funny and weird experiences during my online class. As I am not like the people who speak a lot some time teacher would doubt my presence and asked me to open the camera or sometimes she may question my other colleagues present in the class that am I their class student or not almost half of the semester online she was doubtful about me. There are many experiences that has taken place with almost all of us during the online classes. I am also a university student and just like other students I have also taken the online classes during the pandemic period. But before student am also a human being๐๐ and just like others I have also wake up early in the morning from my bed to grab the laptop and switch on teams or zoom and listen to teacher being half asleep๐ช๐ช๐ช. My fourth semester was totally online and I used to take classes online early morning. On Monday I used to have my regular class at 8:30 and waking up at that time was very hard for me. One day on Sunday night I had a solid fight with my younger sister we both fight like crazy cats we pull each other hairs hit each other and after fighting we sleep. Next morning my sister also had a class I always used to wake her up in the morning since that day we have a fight I intentionally didn’t wake her up so that she will be late for her online class๐๐ she wake up late and started cursing me and yelling at me and I was happy because I get my revenge from her little did I know that I had done a huge mistake messing up with my little sister she is a devil ๐in the face of an angle๐ that's what I know but other don’t because she always pretend to be innocent in front of others. Moreover I didn't know that the nature will give her the chance its self to take revenge on me one day I was having my class online our professor was teaching us I didn’t realize that while sitting in my comfy and cozy bed๐ค๐ค๐ค I fell asleep and that’s when my teacher was calling me and that when my sister enter the room she switch on my mike and innocently tell my teacher that I am sleep she said Appi is sleeping and that the moment I wake up from voice and realize that I was doomed I question my entire existence in this world. And the teacher then scold me he was very angry๐ ๐ ๐ and remove me from meeting. I was curious that how it happens then my eyes ๐ roam around the room and I found a person
with Smirk๐๐๐ plastered on her face . Can you guess who she was my devil little
sister. I was doomed but then I decided to sleep ๐ค๐ค๐คsome more because I have be
removed from class then what’s the purpose of staying awake then I feel asleep
again. After all me to phir me ho na !!!
๐๐๐
ReplyDeletehahahahahaha
ReplyDelete