Monday, January 3, 2022

Mocking college's management

 "CADET COLLEGE"

Yes I know when you hear this name the only thing comes in your mind is strictness, discipline, regulation,  tough and boring life!


Not at all. It's the life changing place where you'll find many adventures, different kind of people, new friend, that emotional rollercoaster you'll experience, those late night parties, bunking class and college as well, musical nights, young nights, dope days, classical weekends, and finding new ways of breaking rules, enjoying punishments  but above all you would find your new family!

However, as it sounds joyful it is rough and hard as well. It all started when I decided to study in Cadet College Jhang as once it was my passion to join armed forces. At that moment I  knew I was in huge mess. Leaving my friends, family, school and that lazy routine was almost impossible for me but anyhow in  August 2016 I joined Cadet College for doing Fsc. 



As the time passed I was adjusted and found new friends. Usually misbehaving and doing those illegal stuff gives you the opportunity to get a huge cup of punishments. When I was in 2nd year it was the night of Sunday when we all were sad to know that tomorrow is Monday and we had to wake up on 4:30 in morning and follow that same routine. All of us was tired and sleepy when one of our friend Esha came up with an  idea that was super fantastic. No doubt it was best one she would ever have. The idea was to lock our main door for dorms from inside so that no one from management's side could open it and we can sleep in peace. Esha had a spare lock, we took it and locked our dorm from inside while others were asleep and throwed the key in flush I know it sounds so intelligent of us!

In the morning when our discipline incharge  came to woke us she tried to open the door but failed , thanks to us "The geniuses"! She shouted from outside but all of us ignored her and some were sleeping that they didn't even woke up. She became angry and went to the custody incharge/ warden. Now the fire was lightened!

We all were so relieved and slept again by knowing that they won't be able to come in and wake us up no matter how hard they try. Although we were in 2nd year, senior most cadets, and above all rank holders, maintaining discipline and making sure that everyone must follow the rules and routine was our duty. But we also know that mental peace and proper sleep is important for everyone to perform well. Until one of the cadets who was in 1st year woke up on 7:00 and as she was also the rank holder she started shouting on all the cadets. She tried her best to open the door and fortunately she was unsuccessful. As our dorms were different she came to us and told us the whole situation that somebody had locked the door and now everyone is mad on us. We started our acting and ordered her to collect all the keys from the cadets and check them all one by one. But the actual key was flushed out so it was becoming harder for her to open up, but somehow she managed to open the door. Meanwhile, we ordered other cadets to get ready as now it was the time for breakfast according to our time table.



Now it was the worst thing we all had to go through, while our warden was standing outside to welcome us with the Flowers and bouquet (she would have shooted us all). The bell rang and all of us were in fallen. She started and never stopped. She made us bend down in front of all the day scholars. I was not able to feel my hands and I was so dizzy well it was not just me all of us were about to run out of breath as it was the cold morning of winters. Safa stood up and apologized the ma'am but the warden was full of anger she scolded her too, I was relieved then, that thank God I didn't stood up for an apology. Warden wanted the names of the cadets who did that act. But she didn't knew that from whom she is expecting the names of guilty ones are actually responsible for this. All of us showed unity and never showed up the name. She was so exhausted by us that when Safa again stood up for the apology and said her that she will find the names of the cadets who have done this, the warden agreed. And all of us were made to stand up. I never felt my hands after that, my legs were dead and I was not able to move the world around me was revolving as fast as it could and I was able to see every person's duplicates. 

However we went to the classes after that and in the evening in our sports timing our parade instructor "Mumtaz Saab" came and he was given the order to find out the legend who locked the dorms make us punish for the legendary act we did. We all got into the fallen he ordered: " parada hoshiyar"

"Parade asan bash". And then the party begins! 



He made all of us bend down and stand up In a second for one an hour. First we were enjoying the show but soon we knew that this is the end of the world. I was almost losing my breath my heart beat was not accompanying me. My legs felt the cramps that no one will ever feel. I almost lost my hands. My head was so dizzy and that vallian won't stop giving order. At that Moment we knew that we are in a big trouble!

 For all that he insulted u so much and make us feel so bad and guilty, he behaved so rudely as he was trying to break us to give the names of masterminds behind this but he didn't knew us. After that cursed hour passed maybe he thought let's have some pity on these little beautiful, innocent faces and stopped us. The relief I felt when he said "parade ruk" was incomparable!

He tried to blackmail us by different ways but we never gave up but  at last he had to gave up!

Ladies and Gentleman you see how nothing is impossible in this world we felt like we had won the world war III.


4 comments:

Famous post