Monday, January 3, 2022

Punishment without any Mistake

 Had you ever got punished without your mistake? Did you sense the taste of punishment without your mistake? Its the charm of getting punished without your mistake and I had taste this charm in my school days when I was in 7th class. Yes it get punished but without any mistake. It was my school days when I was in 7th class and we have our science teacher who's mood swings. You do not know when she is happy and when she is sad. We have passed very hard time  with her till two years. So one day she was taking class and she asked us to open notebooks and she started to dictate questions answers. We all were doing our work suddenly we get good news that our next period is free we all get excited. But at the same time we get bad news that the same teacher will take our next free class. We do the work quietly in her class and when the class time get over we asked her to please give this period free to us. As I told you earlier that her mood swings so she was in good mood and give us free period to stay quiet in class. She asked head girl to collect notebooks from all students and give it to her so that she can checked our notebooks in the free period. She was checking our notebooks then suddenly her face become red hot like red apples. We all were noticing that why is she becoming anger every one has different things coming in their mind but in my sharp mind I was thinking that if some one has written something against her on the notebook that's why she  is becoming  hot. One by one she started to call the names of girls and start insulting the students because of the mistakes made on notebook. As we are human so we can make mistakes and no one is perfect in the life. Suddenly she called my name and she was checking the notebook. Now I was seeing on notebook and thinking that this notebook is not mine than why teacher called my name. There were a lot of mistakes in notebook and teacher start to shout on me but I try to tell her that this notebook is not mine but she thinks that I am arguing in front of her so she slapped on my face. Her hand was so hard that its hurt me a lot. I listen to the teacher quietly and when she give me the notebook than I said to teacher that this notebook is not mine my notebook is under this notebook. Than teacher understand that she give punishment to a wrong person but I leave this because I know we are humans and human make mistakes. The mistake made by teacher is that she was flipping two notebooks instead of one and the notebook which she was checking is of the other girl and the notebook under that notebook was mine. So she said to me keep standing over here I am checking your notebook and than take it from me. I started to pray from God kindly help me out I did not make mistakes on my notebook otherwise the teacher again slapped me and her hand is so hard that its hurting me up till now if she again slapped me than how can I endure the second slapped. But the God listen to me and there was not so mistakes so she give my notebook back to me and asked me to go back to your seat. When I return back to my seat I said the  girl I have endure your slap so now you have to give me a party. The others girls were saying to me you should do complaint of teacher and some of them were praising me that you are brave that you have faced her slap. So it was my worst day at school and her slapped hurt me full day. So I get punished without my mistake and I had experienced this type of punishment in my life first time. But the punishment which I get is not on my mistake.

Punishment


No comments:

Post a Comment

Famous post