We all have enjoyed our childhood with friends and cousins and we all have different event from our childhood that make us bury ourselves deep in the sand those embarrassing events and mistakes are unforgettable. Dear readers is there any funny story from your childhood? Hope you all have and you remember it now while reading this post. Well I also have many funny event from my childhood from which one I would like to share with you guys. I was in my 5th grade and we all used to visit our grandmother house on every summer vacation like all the other Asian family👪👪. We all cousin visit our grandmother together on our vacation I still remember I use to wait throughout the year for these vacation I couldn’t sleep the whole night before going to my grandma house because of the excitement to meet my cousins and play with them. We use to play all day as if there is no tomorrow. My cousins were also my best friend and I still get excited while visiting them but as you all know we can’t play like childhood as we all have grown up and busy in our lives but I still remember and miss those days. In fact we all cousin miss that crazy stuff that we used to do together. We still remember and when we get together and we laugh on those thing. Those moments are not the funniest but make us laugh at our foolishness. When on my 5th grade we visit our grandmother luckily my cousins were also their seeing them an instant smile😊😊😊 form on my face. We play all day when one day it was raining and we all were playing in the rain but then my eyes fall on the tadpoles in the water and I think that they were the fishes. I always wanted to buy the fishes but my parent never allow so in my innocence I consider tadpoles as the fishes and brought a pot from kitchen and put tadpoles in the pot. We keep them away hiding from our elders in few days they grow up we were so innocent that when we see then growing we assume that the pot was small for them so one of my cousin came up with the idea that we should put then in a bigger place so we put them in the water cooler in the kitchen so they can live in more water and grow up faster into big fishes. But when on dinner my auntie place water on the dinner table form that cooler there was a tadpole in it my uncle saw it and ask her from where she brings the water on which she told him that she brought it from cooler then we all go to kitchen but we were very tensed and worried because our secret was going to get revealed my uncle open the water cooler and regretted his whole life decision they all cannot believe in what they are seeing the tadpoles were floating in the water. They cannot believe that we drink that water for whole day. They all know that it’s us behind all this and then we all were standing in the line Scolded my everyone my cousin whose idea it was start fake crying😢😢😢 loudly and we all apologize from everyone no doubt no one can resist our puppy eyes👀👀 we were forgiven with a lot of scolding and last warning. I enumerate that incident because it still make me laugh our crazy yet innocent mind.
There are many unforgettable moments in your life that bring smile on your face whenever you remember them. Some of them are funny some of them are funky and some are awkward.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Famous post
-
My name is Mariyah Alam, and I have an identical twin sister name Sarah and sometime it acts as a stumbling block in the smooth going life. ...
-
Our exams just ended and it was quiet stressful time period. We friends decided to meet up and refresh our minds after a hectic month of exa...
-
I always thought of attending a wedding uninvited. Couldn't do it in my college times. Couldn't find the right circumstances for it ...
Hmmmmmm😂
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteFunny 🤣🤣🤣
ReplyDeletehahhahhahahahhahhahahhahahahhahahhaha
ReplyDeletedieing while laughing
ReplyDelete