Monday, December 27, 2021

Pulling prank on my Sister

Sometimes I feel I am truly evil. I mean I love doing pranks since childhood. Never thought i would pull such a prank that would give total bullocks to the other person. And this other person is actually my twin sister. I mean what actually did she do wrong apart from getting thrashed by the teachers on my behalf. I mean bless the god we look similar. Never mind, I'd come to the story straight. It was the end of 3rd semester. Me and my sister had lost this common friend of ours. May her soul rest in peace. Didn't believe I pranked on a dead soul uhhh i am so bad!😶😆. 



Well I told one of my friend to pull the prank of the century🤣. I told him to text my sister with the name of our dead friend. I knew my sister wouldn't buy this shit but I wanted to keep everything intact as in I wanted to make it all real for her. I told my friend about all the surroundings of my sister as if it was a paranormal specie texting her. My sister couldn't attend the funeral of our friend and she came half way to attend it. Now this thing was only known to me and her, no third party involved lol. The first message dropped her by my friend was "You didn't come to my funeral, you only came half way". My sister panicked reading this, but she still thought that some of her friend was pulling that prank😂. She didn't reply. She decided to block my friend before he further messages but I was giving her the scary background, what if something bad happens. My sister got scared. My friend dropped another message," Now you will not talk to me? This is how you treat a dead friend?". My sister got really scared. She started texting her friends," I swear if its any of you. I will kill you. This is no prank". I told my friend to text her about the surroundings she was in. She received the text," You think you could run from the door infront of you and you could hide under your blue bed sheet". She really panicked. She started giving me the phone saying," Talk to her. I can't withstand this". Me being a drama queen made it more horrifying😂😂. I said, " How could I talk, this thing is after you. What are we going to do". I told her to see the mobile what she's texting next. Well we decided to take it more further. This time I told my friend, The washroom is on her left side and there is a mirror in its right corner. My friend texted my sister, "You want to meet your friend, don't you? Come to the right corner mirror of the washroom. My sister shrieked and threw her phone on the wall. She screamed, "Mama, Mama". She was running to tell our parents of what paranormal sort of activity had happened with her. I ran her down quickly and finally told her, it was all a prank pulled out by my friend and me. After telling this, she got so angry that she slapped me twice😑😂. I mean once was fine and blocked my friend too. Poor guy! She didn't talk to me for 3 days after that. I mean she must have gotten scared of the drama😂. I got 3 scary dreams every night after that😓. Didn't know if it was karma but man did i enjoy my sister running thinking someone is haunting her 😆😆.

3 comments:

  1. Omg... Hilarious. I'd have killed my sister for pulling up such a prank. 😜

    ReplyDelete
  2. 💯Awesome! I will try it on my siblings haha😈

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the prank😂😂😈

    ReplyDelete

Famous post